I made some of the best friends. And I miss these gals terribly. I haven't seen any of them since my wedding except that one time I ran into Diana on campus.
I want to be outdoors exploring history and living in the center of EVERYTHING! I miss going "home" to the center right in the heart of Notting Hill.
I miss the food. Well, mostly just the chocolate and the Indian food. I miss the AWESOME people I met in my ward and think about them often.
I miss Westy, Koko, and Diana! I miss them lots! Come back to me girls, I need ya! We need to do dinner the second you are back in town!
I get to go to North Carolina in just a few weeks and enjoy a nice vacation with my awesome family!
I have a great job with awesome people! I get frustrated sometimes, but overall, I really really love my job. I love having the opportunity I have to work with the amazing people who work for the labs with me and to be able to do so much for BYU and things. It really is a very rewarding job and every day is a little adventure :)
I LOVE the gym! I didn't think I would, but it really is so great. I'm getting pretty good at working out almost every morning and things are starting to pay off. I have really liked getting moving and I've always enjoyed sweating a little! hehe I'm starting to get in better shape and am almost swimsuit ready!
Having this little break from school is fantastic! Its so nice to come home and just enjoy the evening with my man! Its the best! I have a few projects I want to start working on soon and am really looking forward to have time to spend doing a few fun little things.
BUT, despite all of this.... I still miss London more than ANYTHING...
1 comment :
You're going to OBX?!?!!?!? When?!
Post a Comment