Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A little secret

I never, ever, ever though I'd admit this, but I am very ready for school to start these days. I'm ready to not work full-time and things. I want a more exciting schedule.

I have been by myself in the little OC office for almost a week now. Its kinda really lonely. AND I made the stupid mistake of doing a lot of things last week that I could have or should have saved for this week to give me something to do.... and the new OC is supposed to show up Monday to start working so I've been trying to save a few things to show her when she shows up.

I don't mind working. Actually, I like it a lot most often. The problem is that I have the anticipation of a new/different schedule starting in just a few weeks and I'm ready to get to it.

I'm also really excited for my British History classes. I ordered my books last week and really can't wait to learn all about everything.

Its going to be busy.... very busy. But I'm looking forward to being more busy. Well, I am pretty busy now... but I'm looking forward to a different kind of busy.

I am nervous about school starting. I will go back to only 20 hours a week and Trevor's hours will go down as well. I will also be taking my senior capstone class this fall... its basically a 20 page paper. Its just mildly intimidating. But it might actually be kinda fun!

I have set some goals for the semester and am ready to buckle down for once in my life and actually achieve them.

It is my last year at BYU and I want to leave with something good to show for it!

No comments :