There was a sweet shipwreck just off the coast of where we were staying. All the cousins would conquer it basically every day. I didn't. But I'm also one of the few who did not end up with cuts all over my hands/bottom. I don't feel like I missed out on much.
Driving to the airport. I realize that this is a nasty picture of me.... and Trevor. But its cute of Madeleine. And we tried to take a few of these and sadly, this really is the best in the lot.
It was a great vacation and I'm really missing it. Working full-time isn't exactly all its cracked up to be. Even if the pay checks are nice.
We've had a busy few weeks since we've been home. Its been crazy, but lots of fun! Moving has been huge, but things have calmed down a lot.
We got a new faucet yesterday in the kitchen and it works great! :) But, after I had spent a few hours cleaning the kitchen Saturday.... its a mess again because of the lame plumber. So... in other words... pictures of the new place probably won't be up for a while.
Luckily we have a few more weeks before school starts to relax and have fun! Hopefully we can get a few pool dates in so I don't lose my tan completely. Trevor's is TOTALLY gone!
Happy Wednesday!
We've had a busy few weeks since we've been home. Its been crazy, but lots of fun! Moving has been huge, but things have calmed down a lot.
We got a new faucet yesterday in the kitchen and it works great! :) But, after I had spent a few hours cleaning the kitchen Saturday.... its a mess again because of the lame plumber. So... in other words... pictures of the new place probably won't be up for a while.
Luckily we have a few more weeks before school starts to relax and have fun! Hopefully we can get a few pool dates in so I don't lose my tan completely. Trevor's is TOTALLY gone!
Happy Wednesday!
No comments :
Post a Comment