I don't feel like posting much, but here are some pictures of what we've been up to.
We got a few chairs a while back off craigs list. Today I painted them. Red, Blue and Yellow. We're hoping to get a few more and add in more colors :)
I think they look really cute. (Sorry I only posted the red one...)
When we moved in, the people before us left this old dresser. 2 of the drawers were broken, but after a few weeks it became our TV stand. Well, today we painted it and got some new hardware as well. We aren't done yet, but hopefully will finish tomorrow.
We like it lots sooo far. What do you think????
Some random pictures.....
Trevor's little sister Abby tried to sit next to him in the tubes and ended up falling all the way to the bottom. haha
Well, let me know what you think of the dresser and chairs. I'll post more pictures when I'm not as lazy and when everything is finished!
OH and I promise I"ll put up pictures of our place soon, too. We've just been adding some last minute touches and I want to get everything done :)
Have a fun week!
OH and I promise I"ll put up pictures of our place soon, too. We've just been adding some last minute touches and I want to get everything done :)
Have a fun week!
3 comments :
I think your furniture is adorable- and I LOVE your idea for having chairs in different colors. Good work!
Love the chair- I'm so glad you took the idea of painting them different colors! I want to see the other ones though.
Love that dresser. I'm trying to get brave enough to paint the one we've got-- you've inspired me!
Post a Comment