Monday, September 16, 2013

lagoon!


 Last week, we spent the evening with some family at Lagoon!
We were so lucky that the rain stopped just before we arrived.
And Piper was awesome! She went on a few rides and loved looking at everything!
We stayed until pretty late and she was great. 




This is her new face. 
Its HILARIOUS and she always cracks up after she does it.
I'm so happy we caught it on film finally!
 
 Can you see tiny little Piper sitting next to Trevor? 
This was scary for me to watch, but she LOVED it!
 
 HAHA 

 She loved the merry-go-round
but only when it was moving :)
She growled the whole time that I was on it with her!


We went on it a couple times.




 COTTON CANDY! 
My favorite! 


The whole group (minus me.)
Richard, Linda, Trevor, Steinia, Alex, Ethan, Abby and Piper in the stroller.


Alex and Steinia are getting married in a few weeks and we are so excited!
Hooray!

We had a great time at Lagoon! Thanks to Nuskin for doing this every year!
We love not having to wait for rides! 

And thanks to Richard and Linda for taking all of us! 

2 comments :

Jill said...

love the picture of you, trevor, and piper and I LOVE her funny face!!! That is so awesome. :) sounds like we had similar weekends with company day at the amusement park!

Unknown said...

so fun!!! That cotton candy made me think of our disney land trip. so fun. Cute pictures!!!!