Monday, December 1, 2014

and 25 is over.

Well, 25 is gone and done. 
A new age and a new year.

25 was a rough one. 
We had a tough pregnancy that ended too early.
And many other stressful things.
Just life stuff. But kinda hard life stuff.
And having that lost baby sadness in my heart didn't always help with 
dealing with the life stuff.
Really though, we are doing OK. 
Great, actually.
Of course I am still sad that we don't have a new little baby with us
and I have some sad times.
But, I can't be the best mom to Piper and the best Rebecca
if I dwell on my sadness. 
I have just chosen to be happy and keep being me.

I'm looking forward to 26. 
It feels special.
I've really grown up in the last year
And I've learned so very much. 
I feel like 25 made me grow up. 
I feel grown up.
Well, I'm still pretty lazy and hate responsibility...
but I feel older.
I feel like 25 refined me in so many ways. 
I'm ready to take on 26. 







I think 26 will bring new things.
I'm really loving teaching violin and growing my studio.
And other great things are in the works. 
Maybe 26 will even bring another baby. 
I really hope 26 brings a baby. 
I also hope 26 brings Disneyland.

Bring it on 26! Let's do this!


No comments :