Friday, March 13, 2015

new baby

More BABY news:


Hooray! We are having another little girl! 
and we are thrilled! 
Piper doesn't quite get it... 
Every time that I've tried to explain to her that a little baby girl is coming, 
she says, "no mom. Its a baby!" haha

We had such a fun ultrasound on Thursday. 
My mom was able to come and everything was wonderful.
Baby girl is measuring exactly where she should be. 
(due July 29th)
She's wiggly and adorable and we can't wait to see her little face again.
We had a tricky time getting a good profile pic of her because she had her 
perfect, tiny hand in the way. 



I'm doing pretty good. 
My morning sickness is anxiety induced, so when I'm really nervous about things,
like the ultrasound, I'm a bit of a mess.
Piper likes to pretend to throw up in the toilet like her mom. 
So, that's how things are going haha.

But I'm feeling lots of wiggles and enjoying having more energy and all that.
Now, just 20 more weeks (hopefully less) until we have her on the outside!




No comments :