Monday, November 23, 2015

Trevor's Birthday!

Saturday was Trevor's Birthday! 
We didn't do too much because he was still pretty medicated from his surgery, 
but I think it was still a fun day! 

We left the house for the first time in DAYS. 
and shopped around for a bit and got lunch at 5 Guys. 
(Piper calls it "the guy place." It took me f o r e v e r  to figure out what she was
talking about the first time! haha) 

And we had a pretty mellow dinner with some cake and a few presents after.
Like I said, super low-key. 
But it had been a long week and we were all exhausted.
It wasn't exciting, but I don't think he will ever forget it!

Next year, we are doing something FUN!
Seriously fun! 
Like, I'm talking DISNEYLAND fun! haha

We will see!
But here are some pictures:




Trevor is the best!
He always makes us all laugh!
Even when he feels crummy. 
He works so hard for us and is just awesome.
I love him and am so glad that he was born! 

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! 

In other news, one year ago, we found out Hayley was coming...
and 4 (!!!!!) years ago we found out Piper was coming.
We have pretty good timing I guess. haha!
I can't believe how fast time is flying by!
 

No comments :