Thursday, February 11, 2016

my Trevor



Check this guy out!! 
He hasn't been able to do this unassisted for 6 months!
I'm so proud of him! 
Physical Therapy has been so hard and recovering from surgery is never easy,
but now he's on his last month of therapy and is looking awesome!

We are so grateful for his awesome doctors and that he is getting better!
Its been a really hard few months for us.
I really don't recommend shoulder injuries and surgery with a new little baby.
We have really learned patience and all that.
Mostly, I'm just glad that the worst of it is over!! 
And now he can do things like pick up Hayley and do some dishes!
He will still need to keep up with his exercises and work on getting stronger,
but he's much, much better than I've seen him in a LONG time!

Hooray!

No comments :