Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's Weekend

Valentine's Day has always been a favorite of mine. 
Probably because its all pink and red, my favorite colors. 
and flowers. haha

I always try to do a little something special for my family.
I will always get the kids a book about love
and Trevor something sweet.
We decorate cookies, and enjoy a nice dinner together.

And now we get to add our new little Hayley to the party!

This year, Piper has been terribly sick. 
She's had a fever on-and-off for a few days and had to miss her
Valentine's Day parties at both her preschools.
She was SO sad and I was too.
But we still tried to make it fun, even if we were trapped at home.

We decorated cookies, wrote out our Valentine's and 
had a little photo shoot. 
(Piper wasn't too into that, but Hayley and I had fun.)

Since Valentine's in on a Sunday this year, 
we will just have a yummy dinner at home and 
I will probably force Trevor to watch an incredibly cheesy movie.
Its my job :) 

Here are some pictures of my cuties:












Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments :