Thursday, May 12, 2016

life lately: may 2016

We've had a fun past few weeks.

Hayley had her 9-month check up.
She's doing great and growing fast!

She started crawling about 3 weeks ago and 
now she's ALL over the place and is even pulling herself up to stand on most furniture.



We had a great Mother's Day.
I was called last minute to sub in primary for singing time,
which was a real treat! 
I love those kids and miss singing with them every week.






Sadly, the other day we were hit with a pretty nasty stomach bug.
It was a REALLY rough day. 
Trevor and I were trading off who had to stand and take care of people
and who was laying down and resting.
And then my terrible cough flared up, and it got really bad for me.
Trevor is such a great husband and took such good care of me and 
did everything he could to help me relax and feel better and finally stop coughing.
Thankfully we are all feeling much better today and mostly back to real life.

I'm gearing up for a big orchestra concert and tour next week.
Its going to be busy but hopefully really fun!
And Trevor is in the last few weeks of his semester, and is really busy with school.
He's working hard and we are so proud!
Piper and Hayley are going to spend a few days with my mom and dad while
I'm off with my orchestra tour.

May is turning out to be a busy one!

No comments :