Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Piper: 4 years old



Our little Piper is 4 years old today! 
How did that even happen?
I love looking at her baby photos! 
She was a cutie!
And wow! My girls look alike! haha


Piper is a doll! 
She is so fun and sweet, when she wants to be. 
But she's also feisty and strong. 
I joke with people about her being class-president someday, 
but in all seriousness, she is going to be a great leader when she's older. 
She's adventurous and full of life. 
I for sure don't know what I'd do with out her! 

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! 



Here's her birthday interview Video! 


Sorry the video is super out of focus and that the music is so loud!
It was my first time editing one that wasn't a picture slideshow 
and sometimes I can't tell if things are in focus when I'm using the 
screen instead of the view finder on my camera. haha

Better luck next year I guess. 



 




No comments :