Sunday, August 28, 2016

It Works!

Hey Friends!
I thought I'd just write a little bit about my newest business adventure 
and explain a few things. 

Trevor and I decided to take a big risk. 
He left his job at Nu Skin and is doing school full-time until he is done. 
He is aiming to finish by about December give or take a few weeks. 
He has 15 classes left, so this is a big deal for all of us. 
He started right after we got home from the beach.
Its taken some major adjusting, but I think we're finally starting to get used 
to the new routine and him being home lots more. 
We can't wait for Piper to start back in preschool for many reasons, 
but it will be helpful for all of us to have some extra quiet time. 

In the mean time, I'm teaching lots of violin lessons, 
teaching music time at Piper's preschool, and I signed on as a
new Distributor for It Works! 
It Works! is an awesome company and I am so excited to be a part of it. 
I heard about them a while ago, but I started using their 
Hair, Skin, and Nails product in March 
and had the greatest results! 
My hair has grown a few inches, 
but more than that, it has completely changed the texture and feel of my hair.
It is SO smooth and soft and not even a little frizzy.

After my experience using the product, I decided I wanted to be a Distributor.
I've since tried the body wraps and can't get over how well they work.
I've only done one and can't wait to try another one. 
I'm looking forward to trying even more of their products. 

Now, I wouldn't try to sell products that I didn't believe in.
In fact, I wouldn't even promote them. 
But so far, I'm loving all the things that I have used. 
Trevor is even trying a few things too and he's enjoying them too!

If you're interested in anything, shoot me an email and I can get you set up 
with the wholesale price! 
I'm really excited about this and really hope that being a part of this company 
can help my family financially while we are on this new journey! 

And, that's about it! 

No comments :