Tuesday, September 20, 2016

life lately: september 2016


And these are the only 2 decent pictures I've taken on my phone in a few weeks. 
Its been a wild few weeks. 
I've been growing a photography business, my violin studio, 
and I'm working on another big project.
(More on that later.)

But, we are still having lots of fun! 
Piper is enjoying preschool and Hayley is a wild animal that has taken on 
the goal of destroying everything in sight as quickly as possible.
1 year olds are monsters! haha



My girls are sweet and so fun!
I love being a mom! 
But, I will freely admit, that I love having other projects to work on. 
I enjoy growing my talents and learning new things. 
and I'm really excited about these new things that are coming up! 

If you're interested check out my new photography website!

And if you want to help a friendly, small business owner support her 
growing family and all those fun things, 
please share my site so I can let more people know about it!
I'm also on instagram @littlelewisphotography

Let me know what you think! 
I'm still figuring out pricing, but I'm keeping things affordable and fun! 



No comments :