Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Crafts

Piper and I have been continuing with our little craft time.
We try to do something together every few days. 
Sometimes its just coloring, or painting 
and I don't always take pictures of that,
but we've done a few other things too. 


We made some starts a few days ago when we had a little friend over to play.
I hot glued popscicle sticks together.
The kids painted them and then decorated them.




This was so fun! 
Even Hayley got in on the action!
She skipped the painting part, but she decorated her star with a bunch of stickers.


We also made wreaths!
I cut a circle (kind of. haha!)  out of the top of a box. 



We used pom-poms and glue and some stickers.
EASY!


This one was really fun! 

I love spending this extra time with Piper.
We spend lots and lots of time together, but I love doing this on purpose.
It means a lot to both of us and we have the sweetest conversations!

More coming up soon too!


No comments :