Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Life Lately


Look at that flexible little babe! 
She's amazing!


The last few weeks have been crazy. 
We've all been sick and some of us (Hayley and mommy) have
been extra grumpy. ha ha 


I can honestly say I don't know if I've ever been this sleepy. 
No one has been sleeping well at night, and I'm not sure how I'm even 
keeping my eyes open long enough to type this.
We survived! But it was a rough few weeks.

Life is good and we will keep going even when its tough!
Trevor is working hard, Piper is playing hard, 
Hayley is making messes and destroying things like its her job, 
and violin lessons and music and everything is going well for me. 
WOO! Go us!

(I'm trying to be my own cheerleader! 
Someone's gotta cheer me on so that I can get up and do this all again tomorrow.)

GO REBECCA!

No comments :