Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Little Updates


Hi everyone! 
I haven't posted in a while. 
Things have been extra busy around here lately. 
Fun, but very busy. 




Last weekend we went on a little family date for Tacos and Sodalicious. 
It was delicious and fun! 
We don't usually go out to restaurants with our girls, 
so I'm mostly excited that they were well behaved enough to maybe 
think about doing it again. 



We are still loving those vanilla ice cream cones from McDonald's. 
But then it got really cold, so I think the ice cream cone season is finished for us. 







Then there was that one time when Hayley climbed in the bath fully clothed. 
Little stinker. 
Its the first time that's happened, so I mostly thought it was funny. 
But if it happens again, I probably won't be too thrilled. 


Piper is the cutest and most fun little buddy! 
She is LOVING kindergarten and is such a good big sister. 


That's pretty much what we've been up to lately. 
Its been fun and busy!
I'm teaching lots of violin lessons and getting ready for 
a concert with my students in a week or so. 

Trevor started a new job at a woodshop. 
He's working on some beautiful custom doors. 
He is LOVING it! 
Its been a fun change for him and I like
seeing him happy! 

That's all from us for now!
Love you guys! 

No comments :