Saturday, November 18, 2017

Life Lately: November

Wow! 
The last few weeks have really been SO crazy!
After Halloween and Daylight savings, 
our girls both caught strep. 
It was a really crummy week! 
Piper stayed home from school with a yucky cough 
for almost a whole week.
And after more than a week, Hayley is finally back to 
her spunky self! 





Being stuck at home made for a rough week. 
We spent lots of time snuggled in front of the TV 
and coloring SO many color-by-number pictures. 


Piper and Trevor had fun at Classic Fun Center for the school's skate night!
And Hayley enjoyed a sleepover with my mom for a night. 

Trevor has some HUGE news! 
He started a new job last week! 
It all happened really fast, but it is a really wonderful blessing 
for our family. 
He's working for a bank in downtown SLC, 
so the commute and early wake-up times 
are going to take some getting used to.
But we are REALLY excited for him and 
for the next steps in our future!
He is still working hard on school and trying to finish his last 
classes as quickly as possible. 

I'm LOVING my new job with Chatbooks. 
The big sale starts tomorrow! 
I'm a little nervous about the chaos that I'm sure is 
heading our way, but I also really enjoy the job!
More than I ever thought I would! 

Here's more about the sale, if you're interested: 




No comments :