Thursday, April 12, 2018

sweetest sisters



Yesterday, Piper told me that she wishes she and Hayley were twins.
She said she misses her so much at school and wishes they were the same age
and could be together all the time. 
My heart completely melted!
Piper is the greatest big sister and they really are the best of friends!




And just a little update about me. 
I had sinus surgery and a septoplasty last week. 
The first few days were pretty crummy.
I kinda couldn't believe how painful it was for a few days, 
but I've been feeling great since Monday. 
Mostly just tired, and hating having splints in my nose.
I get the splints removed this afternoon and I'm so excited!
I'm really hoping this surgery will help with some of the crummy things 
I've experienced over the last few years. 
Hooray for feeling better!

No comments :