Monday, July 7, 2014

little Piper: 23 months

Our little Piper is getting close to her 2nd birthday.
I can't believe it! It really is going by too quickly.

Piper is so smart and remembers everything I tell her.
Mostly I can't get over how good she is at remembering names.
She's incredible!

She still loves to dance and sing and is pretty much obsessed with Tangled and the Lion King.
Piper is one happy little girl and always keeps us laughing and laughing.
As of yesterday, she can now climb out of her crib... wonderful!
And she's starting to express her opinion and ignore mine a bit more.
Usually she's pretty sweet and nice to me.
After a fight, she always gives me a big hug and says "I"m so sorry Mom."

Piper is the greatest and I really am so lucky to be her mom!


XOXO



No comments :