Sunday, September 14, 2014

our little week: Sept 7-13

We had a surprisingly busy week around these parts.
But we managed to fit in a lot of fun!

Most of our days were spent at home teaching violin and all that.

I made this Christmas garland:


Trevor and I went to see Gaurdians of the Galaxy one night.
Fun movie!



Piper had a fun sleepover with Mama K and Papa.




 I think I made, and ate 3 peach cobblers this week. 
Oops. haha


Piper took the picture below on my phone the other night.
Along with about 50 other pictures of her leg.



And here is our little princess all ready for church!




Our little escape artist is at it again.
She can unlock the deadbolt on our front door and get out. 
It makes me so nervous that she will run out when I'm in the shower or something.
Its her new favorite thing to do to distract me during lessons.
Little stinker!
But look at those calf muscles!! 

Hope you had a fun week! 
A post about our trip to Lagoon is coming up with some cute pictures too!





2 comments :

Jill said...

haha can I come eat the cobbler with you?? :) I love your parents!

Jocelyn said...

Cute garland! And ahhh about Piper being able to open the door! We had to put a chain lock at the top of the one door Ellie can open at this house. Once when Jason was a toddler, he opened the door and let his baby brother Tyler out of the house and halfway down the street, and his mom didn't realize until the neighbor brought him back! So I'm kinda paranoid about it, which is why we put the chain lock up high where Ellie can't reach it.