Monday, October 27, 2014

Piper says:

2 year olds sure say some funny things! 
Here are some things our little girl has said lately.

She always says, "This is awesome" or "this is the best ever!"
when she is having fun.

My cousin, Alec, was in the hospital again a few weeks ago
(He just got a new liver, and is doing well!)
and when I told Piper about it she asked,
"Is he getting another new leg?"
So close. haha

Sometimes when we are driving in the car,
I quiz her on her animal sounds, or songs or things.
Once, I was asking her about family names.
She keeps everyone in pairs, like "mommy and daddy" and "brianna and rob", etc.
So, I asked her who went with Tori and she said, "Sophie."
That's Tori's dog. haha!

Since Carly has been on her mission,
we have had a handful of conversations about missions.
Piper always tells me that she "wants to go on a mission like Carly."
And everytime we drive by the MTC, which is almost every day,
she talks about the missionaries.
Its pretty cute!
I've actually been thinking about trying to have the missionaries in our stake over
for dinner sometime.
Piper would probably love it!

And a couple of cute videos:





Love this kid! She's so fun!


No comments :