Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Toddler Music Time

Hey Friends!

I"m throwing together a little toddler music hour here in the next few weeks 
for Christmas.

Here's the info:



I think it will be really fun! 
And I'm thinking about starting it up to be a weekly thing.
But I want to know how interested people will be and 
if it would be worth all the work and time :) 

So, if you are interested in bringing your kids by my house 
once a week for some fun music play, a little music lesson, and singing time
please let me know!
Shoot me an email at bonnerebeccalewis@gmail.com
I'd love to have anyone come!!

P.S. Mom's: If your toddler is potty trained, and if you are OK with it,
you do not have to stay. But, the more the merrier, this time at least. While I'm just trying to
figure it all out. 

No comments :