Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Piper these days

Our little Piper sure is fun these days!
She's cracking me up all the time. 
Now, instead of asking for something by saying, "can i.." 
she says, "Shall I...?"
So funny!

She met Santa the other day, 
and instantly asked him for a "real puppy dog"
Don't know where she got that one, but she might be a bit
disappointed this Christmas.
haha

She sure has an attitude and lots of opinions.
Most mornings, she walks in my closet, humming and tapping her finger on her chin
to pick out what I'm going to wear for the day. 
haha
Often she makes me change too, if she doesn't like how it looks.
So funny! 


She's still a little thing.
Those jammies are from last Christmas and they still fit.
I love it. I want her to stay tiny forever.
Just don't say anything to her about how small she is....
She will get REALLY mad and yell at you about how big she is getting!
haha

When we switched her to a toddler bed a few weeks ago,
she started having some issues with the dark...
so we bought a really big night light from Ikea in the shape of a moon.
Its awesome! And really helps with her little fears. 
But, now her room is bright enough to get pictures of her at night.
I kinda love it.
I probably have a million pictures of my little sleeping angel on my phone now.



She's a sweet girl and we love having her around!
Love love love being her mom!

And a video... 
She's really started singing lately... usually only when she's alone. 
This is what I woke up to the other day:


And she's the greatest! 
I think that's it for this post! 


No comments :