Thursday, April 16, 2015

Anemic

Last week, at my last doctor's appointment, 
we discovered that I'm slightly anemic.
Which explains why I've been so unbelievably tired. 
Its nice to understand what is going on, but its still driving me nuts.

I'm trying to get my iron levels up with diet. 
Its hard. Meat is pretty much the last thing I want to eat
and I already eat TONS of spinach. 
Hopefully I'll start feeling a little more like myself soon!

But, we are 25 weeks! Hooray! 
Only about 15 to go. 
Our new baby girl is nice and wiggly and kicks REALLY hard!
Its nice to be at this stage of pregnancy
when I"m not near as worried about losing the baby and all that.
But I'm starting to feel pretty self-conscious. 
haha
I could only get one of my hoodies to zip up over my belly yesterday. 
haha! 

And that's about it from here lately. 
Piper and I haven't done much because I've been so tired, 
but we've still had fun just hanging out together. 

No comments :