Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Recent Photos



I have to be honest.. in an effort to stay off my phone more, 
I'm finding myself taking less and less pictures and videos. 
I need to be better about pulling out the other camera and getting more pictures 
of our crazy little girl. 

But here are a few from the last few weeks:


I came out of the shower to find this mascara covered child. 
She didn't take a "selfie" she was showing me the blush all over her hands..
she also had eyeshadow on. haha





Just lounging to chat with some friends :) 


I took this picture right before she asked me,
"Can we chat about the special boy I'm gonna marry?" 

Such a silly girl! 



And we went and painted at Color Me Mine last week.
I hadn't taken Piper in yet, and she LOVED it!
It was nice to go back too. 
I haven't been in a long time. Its always fun to go back and do something
creative for a minute. 

And that's about it! 
We spent some time in SLC with family celebrating Brianna who is about to have 
a baby! 
And I've been enjoying our new little babe's hiccups, wiggles, and kicks almost 
constantly the last week.
She NEVER stops moving... just like her big sister. 
And she can kick HARD for being so little.
I"m a bit worried that she will break one of my ribs before this pregnancy is over.
Just 3 months to go!!!! 
And LOTS to do! But I can't wait! 

And that's about it! 
XOXO

No comments :