Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Piper and the Temple

I think I've mentioned before, but Piper loves to talk about the temple. 
And I love to talk about it with her. 
Usually we end up chatting about her getting married or something along those lines,
but the other day we  had the cutest conversation about it.

We were driving past the Temple and she said,
"Mom, can we go inside and see Jesus."
I said, "Well, not today honey. When you're a little older."
And she replied, "We could just yell really loud and maybe He will come out and 
chat with us!"

So sweet!! 
I sometimes feel like all the little FHE lessons I try and do and that 
the things I try to teach her go completely over her head, 
but apparently some of it is sticking! 
She sure loves seeing the temple everyday and I love being able to teach 
her how special the temple is. 


I love the Temple. If you want to learn more about LDS temples, go here!

No comments :