Wednesday, June 22, 2016

life lately: June 2016


Piper is getting pretty good at taking pictures. 
She got this snap of us on Father's Day and I love it!
We don't have a lot of pictures of us together!



We've hit that tricky part of life with Hayley
where those 3 hours of church are so hard. 
Well, she's actually really fun, but just wants to explore, 
so staying in classes is what's hard. haha
But she's CUTE! 



And I got a new bike! 
Now we all have bikes and we have a trailer for the girls too!
We haven't been on a ride all together yet, 
but hopefully we can really soon! 

Also, I've lost 20 lbs. 
Its been really hard and I'm kinda getting tired of worrying about it, 
but having results are really nice! 
My clothes fit better. 
I have more energy and my back isn't hurting as much!
I still have a ways to go (about 30 more.... ugh.) but I"m proud of how far 
I've come and in just about 3 months!





I have so many pictures of them by this window. 
Usually piper is coloring with her window markers, 
but they just love to be together and they are so cute and fun.


We haven't made it to the pool yet, 
but I think we're having a pretty great summer!
Its nice to have less of a routine and just enjoy being together. 
I think we had ice cream every day last week!

Piper had summer camp at her preschool last week and had a blast!
It was nice for her to have something else to do and for her to be 
with her friends. 
I enjoyed the extra 4 hours of quieter time, too!

I said something about it a few posts back,
but I've also taken on a handful of new violin students. 
I just about doubled my studio, which is quiet a lot!
Its been wonderful and has really stretched my teaching muscles. 
I'm grateful for the challenge and the extra income. 

WE LOVE SUMMER! 

In July we are looking forward to:
swimming lessons
both girls' birthdays
THE BEACH! 
some pool days
movies 
and even more ice cream!





No comments :