Thursday, June 23, 2016

hayley: 11 months


I happened to have really great timing, 
and this sweetie was EXTRA cooperative when I pulled out the camera.
I usually hope for 4 or 5 decent shots, 
but this time I got SO many! 




Hayley is 11 months old!
How is this even happening?!?!
I want to cry thinking about it, 
but we are also entering my most favorite baby stage!
Bring on the 1 year olds!!!!! haha







She has dark blue eyes, chubby little legs 
and the cutest smile around. 
She loves to eat and sing and dance. 
She's very determined and is not easily re-directed. 
She throws some pretty awesome tantrums when she doesn't 
get what she wants or when something is taken away. 
She does the animal sounds for lion and dog,
and its pretty adorable. 
She loves her dad SO much! 
If he's in the room and not holding her 
or playing with her, she's crying. 
I would be offended, but its really sweet to watch their relationship!

I cannot even begin to put into words the love I have for this girl!
We are blessed to be her parents, as well as Piper's.
Some days are harder than others, but I wouldn't trade my girls for 
ANYTHING!

I'm going to soak up every minute of this last month before 
she turns one! 

No comments :