Saturday, July 23, 2016

hayley: 1 year!

Hayley is 1!! 
WHAT?!? 
I can't believe its already been a year!
I say that every month, but really! 
Its flown by! 

Here are some pictures of our cutie!
And her little month sticker last about 0.485 seconds
before she ripped it off! haha

There are kinda a lot of pictures, but I had trouble narrowing them down.
haha!
She's just too cute!










Piper had to jump in for a few too!  










She's such a sweetheart!
She's gotten really busy and I feel like I spend half of my day trying to find her. 
She just wanders all over! haha
She loves doggies and says "Woof" and it is the CUTEST!
Still no teeth, but I love that gummy smile! 
She's taking a few steps in a row now, 
so I'm betting she'll be cruising all over the house pretty soon!
She's noisy and talks a lot, but my favorite is when she plays on the piano and sings.
Its adorable!

She has been such a blessing in our lives!
I am so lucky to be her mom! 
She's the greatest little thing! 

Happy Birthday Hayley!

No comments :