Sunday, August 7, 2016

OBX 2016


We just got back from the most incredible week on the outer banks.
We stayed in Salvo, NC - the most perfect little beach town. 

I have SO many pictures that I want to share, so I'm going to break this into a few 
different posts. 

This one is mostly the beach where we stay. 
Its so beautiful!
And there is the coolest ship-wreck in the water right on the beach.




See! That's the ship-wreck!


Can you see those little posts in the picture above?
That was a little fence around a sea turtle nest. 
There were a couple spots like this on the beach.
I was REALLY hoping they would hatch while we were there, 
but sadly that didn't happen.




Piper woke up really early one morning, 
so she and I headed out on a little walk on the perfectly empty beach. 
It had just rained, so the sky was incredible!





I love this beach SO much! 
And I'm really going to miss it! 
We've been coming to this beach since Trevor and I got married 6 years ago. 
(We missed one visit because that's when Piper was born.) 

Look forward to some more posts over the next few days! 
Our girls absolutely LOVED the beach and I can't wait to share some more! 




No comments :