Monday, August 8, 2016

OBX part 2



Of we go! 
We waited SO long for this trip to the beach.
Piper was beyond ready to go when the day finally came around. 



After we landed, we stayed in a hotel in Raleigh.
The next morning we got up and headed on our drive out to the Outer Banks. 
It took us about 4 1/2 hours to get there, lots longer than I anticipated,
but, its okay! 
Just the usual potty stops and things. haha 


And now the beach finally!!! 





We went to two lighthouses while we were there. 
Bodie Island and Hatteras! 

These pictures are from Bodie Island.



2 years ago, on our last trip out, 
I got some SUPER cute pictures of Piper, 
but this time it was hot and she was tired and the picture above was 
the only decent one I got.
But I kinda love it! 

Pictures of 2-year-old Piper HERE.




Little cousins are the BEST


Trevor made me into a mermaid!


And these next ones are from Hatteras! 
Its the tallest lighthouse in the United States and is really cool to see!
It was also moved about 20 years ago more inland. 
Its pretty cool to see the pictures of them rolling the lighthouse!

Check some out here!



This cracks me up! 
Piper really didn't want to take a picture,
so I told her she didn't have to look, but just stand there.
haha




Piper is standing up under the sand!








We had such a great time!
I honestly don't know why we even came home! haha

Piper and Hayley really enjoyed it!
I think Hayley had the most fun out of everyone!
She was the happiest on the beach!

I have one more round of pictures coming, 
and they are pretty cute!

We had the most wonderful time! 
It was so nice to be in the sun and on the beach, 
but I mostly love being with everyone. 
We have such a wonderful family! 
I'm so lucky! 

Thanks Grandma and my parents!

No comments :