Monday, October 31, 2016

Life Lately: End of October



We've had a fun few weeks enjoying this special time of year.
The girls and I hit up another pumpkin patch.
This time with Piper's preschool. 
We had a blast!
Hayley especially loved the corn. 


Trevor and I took Piper to the TSO Halloween concert. 
It was so fun! 
She loved all the music, costumes, and fun! 
We will have to make this a yearly thing if they keep it up!


And last week we had a few of Piper's little friends over to decorate cookies.
We had pumpkins, bats, and ghosts. 
It was super fun!
We love all our little neighbor friends.
(I forgot to take any pictures. ugh. such a bummer!) 

We are gearing up for some trick-or-treating tonight. 
We've had a fun Halloween season, but I'm glad its nearing the end. 
I think Piper came up into my room 5 times last night to ask if it was
Halloween morning yet. UGH!
haha I'm glad its finally here!

Get ready for some fun Halloween pictures coming up this week!


No comments :