Friday, March 24, 2017

30 before I'm 30.

Before I turned 25, I made myself a list of things I wanted to do before I turned 25. 
It didn't last as long as I intended, but it was fun! 
I decided to try it again before I turn 30. 
And since I'm only 28, I have more than a year to try and finish.

I haven't completed my list all the way, but I'm getting started on things... 
so here are the first few.
I'm also taking any suggestions!



1. Read 30 books from the American Classics list. 
2. Put a funky color in my hair, even if its not permanent. 
3. Sew a quilt. 
4. A violin recital or concert all on my own!
5. Go skiing or snowboarding. 
6. Take Piper to Disneyland (maybe Hayley)
7. Take a photography class. 
8. Run a half marathon.
9. Finally lose these extra 40 lbs. 
10. Sew matching dresses for my girls. 

There's my first 10! 
Let me know if you have any other ideas and I might put them on my list. 

Love you guys! 
Wish me luck on my road to 30!




No comments :