Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day - 2017

What a wonderful Mother's Day! 
I had such a wonderful day full of family, yummy food, flowers, 
and the usual chaos that comes with being a mom! haha

We were silly and took the girls to 2 Sacrament Meetings. 
Not our greatest idea. haha
But we all survived. 

We had a baby blessing for the newest little cousin on Trevor's side of the family. 
He is SO sweet! 
Little Hayley got in on the action and got to hold him for a bit. 
She LOVED it and it was SO sweet! 
She screamed for 10 minutes when we took him away. 



It really was a wonderful day!
It had me thinking a lot about what a job motherhood is. 
Every day has its special challenges and surprises. 
And it really kinda never ends. 
It can be so challenging to have little people who need you
for everything. 
But in spite of all the hard things, 
being a mom is a wonderful challenge!
I wouldn't trade it for anything! 
I am not perfect at it, and the last few months have been a 
really big struggle for me, 
but I really hope my girls know how much I enjoy and love being their mom. 
I adore them and am so lucky that Heavenly Father trusted me 
with their sweet, spunky little spirits. 



I'm not always the best at being a mom, 
but I try every single day. 
I think that's the most important part. 
That we never stop trying. 

I love these girls and the blessings they have brought to my life!

No comments :