Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Little Update


We have been enjoying our last few weeks of summer! 
I took a week off of teaching and enjoyed getting (mostly) caught up on some house work
and working on a few projects. 
We had some fun playdates with a few of our neighbors 
and some friends from Oak Hills. 
SO MUCH FUN!


We also went swimming at Grandma Bonne's.
Well, I sat out and let Trevor jump in this time. 
I think he's still a little mad that I didn't get in the pool.
Oh well! ;)


Sadly, we had a little accident. 
Hayley got stuck on her back in her puddle jumper. 
I've NEVER seen her get stuck like that before. It was so weird.
She started struggling and Trevor had to jump in quickly. 
His phone was in his pocket.... Such a bummer.
We found a replacement phone for now (thanks grandpa!)
But I know he's sad. We tried rice and a few other things, 
but we could not revive his poor phone. 



Hayley had a bit of a crash too. 
The girls bumped heads really hard and she has a little black eye. 
Its hard to see in the picture above... and it for sure looked a lot worse today. 
Poor girl!

We also had Piper's Kindergarten interview this week. 
She went in to meet her new teacher, who is the sweetest EVER
and they talked about lots of things she knows and loves.
It was fun for me to watch her with her teacher and see that relationship start.
I'm so excited for her to start Kindergarten!
I think she is going to love it and do really well! 

Hayley is really keeping me on my toes these days.
She's a bit of a climber, which is really new territory for me. 
Piper never really figured that out. 
Its a bit wild and busy and fun, but mostly chaos. haha

And lastly, I started my fall violin lessons this week. 
I'm really loving all my sweet students and am excited for a few new things 
that are happening this fall. 
Its also been fun to have a new babysitter.
She's so sweet and my girls just LOVE her! 
And I really love the extra help! 


No comments :