Monday, September 4, 2017

Weekend Fun!


We have had a really fun few weeks! 
We took the girls to see Cars 3! 
It was so fun and both of them were SO good!
Except for Piper spilling the entire tub of popcorn the minute we set down. 
haha



Madeleine came down for Sunday dinner!
We had a blast after dinner playing some tennis!
Its been ages since I've played, so it was really fun.
Piper enjoyed it and Hayley was wild! haha


Hayley kicks us out of our bed almost every morning. 
Little stinker. 


Trevor and I got to go to the first BYU football game of the season. 
(THANKS GRANDMA!) 



We had a blast! 
It was crazy hot and I'm pretty sure I got some heat exhaustion.
I felt crummy for a few days after. 
But we had so much fun! 
We've never been to a game together, 
and we enjoyed the date! 

No comments :