Saturday, October 21, 2017

Little Update: Trevor and Rebecca


Life for us has been crazy and fun lately!
Trevor actually started a new job a few weeks ago. 
He's working at a wood shop building custom doors. 
There are SO pretty!
Check it out here

He's working hard on finishing up school!
Just a few more weeks left in this semester
and we are trying SO hard to finish these
last few classes before it ends!


I've been busy with a handful of things.
My girls, violin, life, and everything. 
I was recently called as the Young Women Beehive Adviser
which has been SUPER fun! 

And just today, I got a new job that I'm super excited about!
Its only seasonal, but I'm really hoping it can continue longer!
Its with Chatbooks, my favorite company EVER! 
Seriously though. I've been getting my own chatbooks for ages!



We are having fun as usual.
We can't wait for school to be finished for Trevor, 
and hopefully a higher paying job will follow!
Life sure is busy, but we are happy and finding ways to have fun!

That's about it from us! 
Can't wait to show you all some of the other fun things
we are working on! 

No comments :