Saturday, December 9, 2017

Little Updates: Trevor and Rebecca - Nov and Dec 2017


Life has been so fun and crazy for us lately! 
I've been super busy working for Chatbooks and teaching violin lessons. 
Piper and Hayley keep me pretty busy too! haha
But they've been getting along and playing so well lately,
it's awesome!

Trevor started a new job a few weeks ago! 
I know! I swear I did just post about his woodworking job, 
but now we've moved on again!
And this is such a great move!
He's working downtown SLC for a bank. 
The commute is long, and the days seem really long
at home without him. 
But we are all adjusting and are SO happy with the new job 
and new company!



Because of his new job, Trevor has now joined the iPhone family.
It has been another transition for sure, but he's getting used to it.
haha



We both had birthdays in November!
Nothing super exciting, it has just been SO busy. haha
But the kids love celebrating and we love being together. 



We are doing really well! 
I'm so happy for Trevor and we feel so blessed!
This new job is such a blessing.
An answer to SO many prayers!
We are both filled with so much gratitude! 

No comments :