Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Little updates: The Girls - December 2017


The girls have had a fun few weeks!
We've enjoyed lots of play time and some fun family adventures!





They rediscovered our dress ups a few weeks ago. 
Its awesome!
They always crack me up!



Piper is finally starting to let me do her hair more. 
Even as a little person, she HATED letting me touch her hair. 
I'm probably enjoying it more than she is!
And I don't feel like I need to keep cutting it short like I have in the past. 

Piper is doing really well in school! 
She's actually wanting to read and its fun to learn with her! 
She's very bright!
I will never get over picking her up from school.
It is the highlight of my day watching her run as fast as she can to my car!
I just LOVE her!

Hayley is being her usual spunky self!
She has a lot of opinions but she's always cracking us up. 
She asks to go to my mom's every day
and is starting to get a lot easier to understand!
Hooray for all of us!

They are having fun and are looking forward to Christmas!
We need to get our letters off to Santa soon!



No comments :