Monday, February 5, 2018

Jan 28-Feb 4



The girls and I had quite the week! 
We went to the zoo with some of my friends from my Color Me Mine working days.
It was so fun to reconnect with those girls and meet their cute babies!
Hayley was a stinker and cried most of the time, but we still had so much fun!

We also jumped on every trampoline over at HangTime. 
The girls and I both loved that place! 
We will need to go again sometime soon. 


Most of the chaos happened on Thursday. 
They destroyed everything! 
It was such a disaster and it was so exhausting. 
But we recovered and are having fun like usual!


We enjoyed a nice Stake Conference on Sunday morning. 
The girls were super good! 
I'm loving watching these girls grow up!


We also enjoyed watching The Eagles win the Superbowl! 
It was fun! 

We are looking forward to another fun week!


In other news, I have decided to take a break from violin teaching.
I'm closing my studio for a little while. 
I want to spend my afternoons with my kids
and have some extra freedom with my schedule.
My little girls are growing up fast and I don't want to miss it. 

But I hope you all are having a fun week! 
Happy February!


No comments :