Friday, May 4, 2018

Life Lately: April


We've had a fun few weeks! 
Lots of playing and messes, but its been fun!







This photo kills me! 
Hayley makes some great faces sometimes!






I had sinus surgery at the beginning of the month, (more on that later)
so the first little bit of April was pretty low-key, 
but after about a week I started feeling a lot better 
so we were able to get back to some normal fun. 

The girls and I are looking forward to a fun summer with some 
fun activities and things!
I"m throwing together a little schedule of some 
weekly activities we are going to plan on doing. 
We'd love to have our buddies join in on the fun,
so if you want to come, just let me know and I'll send
the schedule your way too! 
Gotta keep summer fun so I don't get overwhelmed 
but the lack of alone time ;)




No comments :