Friday, May 4, 2018

Rebecca: Sinus Surgery


Exactly 1 month ago, I had sinus surgery
and a septoplasty. 
The first few days were pretty rough. 
I wasn't expecting my teeth to hurt so much, 
but after about a week, I was back in my groove 
for the most part. 

We spent the first few days of my recovery with my Mom. 
The girls had a blast and I really enjoyed the extra help. 




A month later, I can say that the surgery was totally worth it. 
I can breathe SO much better than I used to
and now that I'm recovered, I'm having a fewer headaches and 
I can actually taste again!
Hooray! 
I'm still having all kinds of weird things come out of my nose. 
They had to put some splints in my sinuses to keep 
things open as well as some time-release antibiotics,
so that's super weird. 
And the 3 sinus rinses a day are starting to drive me nuts, 
but I'm so glad I decided to have the surgery! 

Thank goodness for modern medicine!

No comments :