Saturday, April 19, 2014

little moving pictures

Piper has been a complete riot the last few days. 
I feel like I've been trying to video tape EVERYTHING. 
This morning, she saw me pull out my phone and just looked at me and said,
"mommy, no camera pees."

But here are a few of my favorites:




I love the way she asks for help at the end of that video.
She is so funny!


I still can't get over how much she talks at just 20 months.
She just has so much to say. 

She's also gotten really into back rubs lately and always wants to rub my back.
Its pretty adorable and I don't have a clue where she gets it from.
But last night, She insisted on giving me one before bed. 
While she was rubbing her tiny hands all over my back, she just said, 
"oh so good." hahaha
We about died laughing!

No comments :