Tuesday, April 15, 2014

little photos

Well, now that my secret is out... 
I think you'll understand my lack of posting over the last few months. 
I'm going to try to start putting up some fiddle tunes and things again, 
but I'm probably going to wait until I start feeling better. 

But, here are a few photos from the last few days!













This happened the other day while I was in the shower.
That is an ENTIRE box of q-tips. 
She just kept saying "sorry mom!" 


Our little Piper sure is growing up fast. 
She's into EVERYTHING and has really started to push me around.
She has a lot of attitude! It can be fun but also very frustrating. 


Also, a special thanks to everyone who offered their congratulations and support for our new baby.
We are really so excited! 
I just wish pregnancy wasn't so long. 
And, for those of you who asked, 
We will ALL be at the beach!!! 


No comments :