Tuesday, August 26, 2014

silly little piper

We have had the funiest couple of days at our house.
And I just had to show these two little videos.







Madeleine taught Piper a bunch of Harry Potter spells a few weeks ago.
This morning, she walked in the house with a stick and was yelling this.
So funny!


Piper has spent the last few days constantly singing and running around with missing clothing.
(Seriously, how do you keep a 2 year-old dressed... ha ha ha)



2 has turned out to be really fun!
And possibly my new favorite phase.
2 is really opinionated, and a little bit bossy,
but full of singing little songs, and repeating EVERY word I say.
I have to really watch what I say now. 
Whenever we are driving, Piper says "What are you doing buddy?" all the time.
hahaha

Love this girl!

Hope everyone else is having a fun week!

1 comment :

Jill said...

no way!!!! she is the cutest and the funniest! why have I never met her???? I seriously love it. post more videos!!!