Monday, January 26, 2015

Our Little News


Just in case  you're not on instagram or Facebook, 
I thought I'd post this here!

We are having another baby! Hooray!

I'm a little over 3 months along (13 weeks about) 
and am doing well.
Much, much better than my last pregnancy.
Seriously so much better, but still very sick.

We are soooo excited to bring another little one into our lives!
Piper is thrilled too! 
She is convinced she's getting a baby sister, and she's pretty sure 
she has a baby in her belly too.
haha!

I guess this explains my recent absence from life.
haha! 
I haven't been blogging much, or going out much,
or taking many pictures.
Whenever Piper is sleeping, I'm sleeping
and laying down and resting.
That's why things have been slow around here. 
 But, thankfully, my energy is coming back and things are good! 

And that's about it! 

No comments :