Wednesday, April 1, 2015

life lately

Well, Trevor pointed out that I hadn't posted in a while.
So, I guess its about time. haha

We've had a fun few weeks together!
Just being pregnant, working, school, teaching, and enjoying the amazing 
spring weather we've been having lately!
We've been outside so much that I think Piper has forgotten 
how to play inside. haha













We had a fun neighborhood easter egg hunt over the weekend. 
Piper loved it!  
And we had a ton of fun just playing outside in the sunshine. 

In other news, we've had some car trouble lately. 
Its been tricky to figure out what to do exactly, 
but things are looking good. 

Baby girl and I are past half way now and are doing great!
She's super wiggly and I'm feeling lots and lots better.
I still have tired days, and I'm pretty sore, but at least the throwing up stopped. 
We can't wait to meet our baby girl! 
17 weeks to go! Hopefully less :) 

And that's about it from our neck of the woods! 

No comments :