Saturday, May 2, 2015

women's conference

Well, I had an exciting week! 
Thanks to my sweet cousin Brianna, I got to play my violin at women's conference. 
I was filling in for another violinist to accompany Paul Cardall, the pianist. 
It was very last minute, and, while the music wasn't hard, I was still sight reading 
which is a bit intimidating.

But it was SO cool to be in a full Marriott center! 
And on the floor!!!
We played 2 songs and then were lucky enough to hear from Bonnie L. Oscarson.
It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!

I took this after it was over, when I finally got to my purse again!


BYU TV will broadcast a recording of the session soon, 
and I'll be on TV. 
CRAZY!
I'll post when I know its on, so you can see it if you want. 
Sister Oscarson shared a great message and the music was really pretty!

It was such a great experience and I was so lucky to participate!


And a special thanks to Madeleine for watching Piper! 
She's on a bit of a wild streak, so thanks!

No comments :