Friday, June 19, 2015

recent photos


This has been a fun and exciting week for us! 
We went to the pool with cousins, did some real potty training, 
and painted mom's toes. haha 



I've been really sick the last few weeks with a nasty cough.
And because I'm super pregnant, coughing usually ends up with me 
throwing up. Its been really rough.
Thankfully Dr. Piper is always near by to help!



Tiny baby laundry! 
Just getting ready for this girl to come! 
You know, nesting like a crazy person. haha







We've got about a month until my induction date. 
CRAZY! 
But I honestly feel like she could come even earlier. 
Who knows! 
The last few weeks of pregnancy are awful hard. 
I don't think that there is anything that can teach patience quite like pregnancy can. 
Feeling miserable, huge, hot, and so tired is exhausting. 
Hopefully I can make it through these next weeks in one piece!


No comments :